When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to spacemacs
- layers/+lang/go: golangci-lint output not visible when lsp backend is used
- ivy: remove evil and helm-make from ivy layer
- add emacs banner
- Error (use-package): helm/:config: Helm-mode enabled (Ido is incompatible with Helm-mode, disabling it)
- Provide a layer equivalent to pretty-fonts
- Disable "parentheses" matching / highlighting in rust layer
- [Feature Request] [Layer] [swift] Add LSP support for swift
- Emacs fails to start with error "Symbol's value as variable is void: \213"
- print('hey', end='.') gives me SyntaxError: invalid syntax [E999]
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported