When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
404 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- KroneckerDelta contains secondquant-specific stuff
- Impossible to work with floating point numbers in the geometry module
- Named arguments
- Limits of Meijerg
- should cancel expand exp?
- SymPy Stats should assume expressions are equal to zero
- Replace new assumptions handlers
- Multiline execution in SymPy Live doesn't print correctly
- Eigenvectors should have conventions
- Matrix(...).det() takes forever
- limits for complex variables
- an attempt at better printing of derivatives
- Fix docstrings to work with Sphinx
- Maximum recursion depth error in Sympy when using non commutative symbols
- Explain coefficient domain handling in groebner()'s docstring
- Mul._eval_derivative should use the quotient rule when possible
- simplify should call doit() on Subs instances
- Create XFAIL tests for open issues
- assumption while canceling the polynomials
- Change ratint to give an answer as hyperbolic functions instead of logs.