When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
360 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Ability to work with K[x, 1/x] in Polys
- Numerical differentiation
- use scipy for integrals evaluation
- Expand support for printing derivatives
- spurious imaginary component during evalf
- .rref() sometimes returns invalid results
- Remove Matrix.__hash__
- Relations on MatrixElements are broken.
- What should summation() do with non-integer limits?
- Functions should be objects
- API design
- atoms doesn't work correctly with Indexed
- factoring of powers with Rational bases and hidden positive bases
- Arbitrary constants in indefinite integration
- Expand the behavior of matrix expressions determinant
- Flesh out the SymPy Papers wiki page
- degree((x+1)**10000) takes too long
- Lambdify with Matrix and python math
- runtests could be more conservative in printing
- coeff and collect failures on x**(1+x)