When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
384 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Make a subs() function
- integrate(cos(log(x**2))/x) hangs
- Problems with MatrixSymbol and simplifying functions
- pyglet plotting fails - possibly a problem in the way in which it is installed
- gremlin in master
- Test failures with the cache turned off
- more tests for the solvers module
- Integrate hangs
- Remove the cmp_to_key() helper function
- Units do not work together with evalf?
- Logical operators should reject non-boolean arguments
- Integration of Piecewise function should also be continuous
- Integrals over non-interval sets
- tests on the wiki documentation
- simplify() results in loss of precision
- Plot(x) eats quite a lot of CPU (for nothing?)
- Replace Mul with mul, Add with add, etc....
- Suggestion: implement classical orthogonal polynomials
- ordering of classes
- Research ways to extract statistics from the issue tracker