When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
310 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Fixed str() printing of Poly with non-atomic generators (#2754)
- Polygamma eval
- Added fast modular exponentiation to sympy.ntheory.primtest.py
- Moved Extended Euclidean Algorithm from risch.py to densetools.py
- preview(x + y, viewer='matplotlib')
- Parametric Poly Risch Differential Equation (deg(b) <=0)
- Better handling of commutative parts in qapply.
- WIP : Mechanics core, Part 1
- TODO: rebase Add an XFAIL test for issue 2587.
- testing on files you've changed
- Add GCI Fibonacci notebook to examples
- New Sparse
- Alternative preview using 'matplotlib'
- WIP: Added support for @XFAIL(exception, message) (#3945)
- General relativity
- Permutation matrix
- Ipython enhancements
- An algorithm for computing indefinite sums of rational and quasi-rational summands
- Hermite hypergeometric