When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
343 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Use of `spherical_jn` introduced
- Ellipse.normal_lines gives wrong result
- Start using spherical_jn from SciPy
- Dynamically mark tests as slow/veryslow during pytest collection phase
- MatrixElement in an Add cannot compare with `equals`
- Made the releases in the release table links (#11702)
- (all) GeometryEntity should return equation
- It fixes the problem of the integral not being solved by SymPy.
- Corrected bareis to bareiss in Matrices
- edit functions.py
- lagrangian: Added generic_potential_energy argument to lagrangian
- Codegen : Fixing inside printing
- Implemented Raabe's Test : Eliminated XFAIL
- nonlinsolve (solve_biquadratic) gives no solution with radical
- nonlinsolve gives AttributeError related to ConditionSet
- fixes #12044, resolved the UnboundLocalError occuring before
- [Discussion] improving _solve_trig in solveset
- The list of examples is not exhaustive.
- Fix typos
- Implementing Gamma Function(with integration) calculation for negative rational numbers (not negative integers as they are poles) giving Recursion Error