When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
465 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Implement an analog to Mathematica's 'Convolve' function
- Not supported in C: Heaviside, DiracDelta
- Free groups are in the combinatorics folder
- Ability to solve modular equations in solveset(with integer solutions).
- Incorrect solution of 3 by 3 linear ODE systems
- to_number_field should be idempotent for single extension
- limit_seq((n**2 + n)*log(1 + 1/(n**2 + cos(n)))) is not evaluated
- latex : order wise printing of monomials
- Major performance regression in summation
- More support for SetExpr
- Python not yet supported