When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
360 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Limits With abs in certain cases remains unevaluated
- Recursion error in eigenvector computation
- polytool.poly() can't raise polynomial to negative power?
- Normalize and deprecate some names of Matrix methods
- [Not For Merge]Helper function for solving log eqs
- Use pretty_symbology in pretty/pretty.py
- sympy.series() is broken?
- `flatten` returns wrong result for lists of Arrays
- Add general solution for the PDEs to the docstrings
- pde_separate fails for the hydrogen atom equation
- Addition of the Laplacian Operator
- Result in doctest for `ellipse.normal_lines.py` corrected
- Ellipse.normal_lines gives wrong result
- Start using spherical_jn from SciPy
- MatrixElement in an Add cannot compare with `equals`
- (all) GeometryEntity should return equation
- It fixes the problem of the integral not being solved by SymPy.
- lagrangian: Added generic_potential_energy argument to lagrangian
- Codegen : Fixing inside printing
- Implemented Raabe's Test : Eliminated XFAIL