When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
344 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- raising ValuError if symbol is constant
- Extend LU decomposition to handle non-square and singular matrices
- Try out CircleCI for tests
- Deprecated CCodePrinter
- Solveset doesn't solve for a number
- Float constructor should allow to set binary precision
- Vectors with non-trivial coefficients can't be printed
- physics.vector.printing.test_printing refactored & TODO's resolved
- Simple fix for B-Splines of higher than 1 degree with repeated knots.
- chop=True ignored on expressions with symbols
- Python code printer
- pretty printing new test for issue #12157
- Resolving vpprint() issue screwing up matrix brackets when printing mechanics derivatives
- "argument is not an mpz" while loading dill-ed SymPy expressions.
- API for listing old assump created, public variable created for private variable.
- [WIP] ComplexFloat class
- Added new module physics.solid_state with two new functions
- Cannot calculate derivative w.r.t. Indexed
- `SystemError` on top of (expected) `TypeError` when trying to coerce uncoercable object-array with sympy expressions to float
- default behavior for product rule in differentiate_finite is incorrect