When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
360 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Nested Sum with KroneckerDelta denests but when Piecewise is used, it doesn't
- Example has been added in `substitution.py`
- sqrtdenest raises IndexError
- Poly(..).as_dict() different keys for expr and expr.n()
- Efficiency of common subexpression elimination
- Fixes Issue #9506
- solve system of equations involving Piecewise
- Fix #12361: change all misspelling Bareis to Bareiss
- [WIP] Rubi: Implemented first Algebraic rule into SymPy
- Expanding number theory class: Implemeting Quadratic Sieve
- Limits With abs in certain cases remains unevaluated
- Recursion error in eigenvector computation
- Updated _eval_is_odd to handle more complex inputs
- polytool.poly() can't raise polynomial to negative power?
- Normalize and deprecate some names of Matrix methods
- [Not For Merge]Helper function for solving log eqs
- Use pretty_symbology in pretty/pretty.py
- sympy.series() is broken?
- `flatten` returns wrong result for lists of Arrays
- Add general solution for the PDEs to the docstrings