When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
384 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Module for Fluid Mechanics
- Issue 12564. limit(x**2 + x*sin(x) + cos(x), x, -oo)
- Better reduction modulo n
- Add support for more than two operands in numpy logical and/or representations.
- count_roots is extremely slow with Python ground types
- [feature] bisectors method for Polygon
- Removed some bare except clauses
- Sympy can't simplify this modular expression
- Handling of attributes not in args
- kinematic_equations should returns a zero vector if the speeds are all zero
- make ray intersection more robust
- `subs` method of expressions no longer "sympifies" strings
- Add new error raise conditions to Fourier Transform
- Document and warn when solve_poly_system misses solutions not expressible by radicals
- Fourier transform of exponential returns 0
- Improved free_group documentation
- Piecewise: piecewise_fold, _eval_interval and _eval_integral overhaul
- Wrong measurement for one qubit state.
- Infinite recursion trying to evaluate non-converging integral
- Can't solve integrate(abs(x**2-3*x), (x, -15, 15))