When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
404 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Figure out why some slow tests failed on Travis
- Abstract function traslation from sympy to sage
- Float(prec=...) is deprecated
- Remove 1.0 Deprecations
- Replace 3.5 builds in Travis with 3.6
- `.match()` bug
- It'd be nice if plotting the Batman equations just worked.
- SymPy documentation design issue
- mrv XFAIL test will never pass
- Addition of Line Integration module
- Simplify with float values leads to non-equal result
- gcd does not identify full gcd in all cases
- Series expansion of polynomial/rational expression throws NotImplementedError with "trigonometric constants"
- simplify ratio of powers with exponents that are opposite in sign
- octave_code: incorrect matrix arithmetic
- cancel consistently handles exprs
- cancel should recognize non-Symbol generators
- Risch algorithm could split out more nonelementary cases
- Indexed docs should be clearer about how code printers handle it
- Naming of modules and functions