When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
360 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Update doctr command
- Why does `solve` sometimes fail, if the equation is in a list?
- matrices: det_LU_decomposition() handles singular matrices
- Possible Improvement In Limit
- Symbolic integral of positive functions return 0
- The file AUTHORS has been updated.
- fix issue #12310
- Extend det_LU_decomposition to handle singular matrices
- Codegen : Fortran complex precision
- Added testing for div. by 2
- v2pt_theory: Added zero velocity constraint requirement.
- guide: Add details to Basics section of SymPy's Architecture
- Sympy returns an unevaluated limit
- Python 3.3 bin/test --no-subprocess says hash randomization is off #7184
- Mathematica Parser Error
- integrate(1/(x**5 + x + 1)) fails randomly
- sympy.fps doesn't always return a formal power series
- vlatex: added brackets in multiplication
- [WIP]floor() implementation in solve
- Refactored printing/pretty/pretty.py to use pretty_symbology.py