When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
384 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to sympy
- Corrected the cholskey() outcome for a non positive-definite matrix
- Update manipulation.rst
- Incompatibility with Cx_Freeze/Py2Exe/PyInstaller.
- Initial proposal for Expr construction postprocessors
- Simplify() returns wrong simplified expressions using Sympy 1.0 (trigonometric functions)
- Getting cholskey() matrix for non positive definite matrix
- New printing convention for summation
- Enabled Non Integer `nu` for `yn` bessel functions
- Factorization does not work when Sum contains IndexedBase expressions
- Matrix: cholesky_solve bug?
- Amended too long lines in conditionset.py
- Accessing base vectors using alias vector_names and variable_names
- Alias Names
- Unpythonicity in baseclass.py
- Removed lots of bare except clauses
- sympy.solve variable name loss
- Replaced some asserts in non-test code with exceptions (#5090)
- SU(n) group
- `inv_quick` is really slow with symbols