When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitbucket
- Please allow use email addresses for authentication/usernames.
- issue not closing via commit with user/repo#id
- [FEATURE REQUESTS] API - RELEASES AND MILESTONES
- Handling of improper URL since 4.31.0 (missing .git)
- Line number highlighting does not work
- In github webhook push event, include all fields from example
- Map role/permissions of federated identity provider to GitBucket admin role
- can't delete files and directories
- Creating pull request via web API returns escaped response
- consistency of 'url' in push webhook payload
- Scala not yet supported