When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Scala not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitbucket
- Please allow use email addresses for authentication/usernames.
- issue not closing via commit with user/repo#id
- Error duaring configurating with MariaDB 10.4.7: "Incorrect index name 'ACCESS_TOKEN_ID'"
- [FEATURE REQUESTS] API - RELEASES AND MILESTONES
- Search Issues/Pull requests you are not assigned/created/mentioned across repositories
- Handling of improper URL since 4.31.0 (missing .git)
- Line number highlighting does not work
- Redirect to signin page after signout
- In github webhook push event, include all fields from example
- Map role/permissions of federated identity provider to GitBucket admin role
- Scala not yet supported