When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Lua not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to tarantool
- Implement DECIMAL data type
- Built-in Lua memory introspection tool
- travis-ci: descrease pressure on Travis-CI machines
- Extend SQL result set metadata
- Expose log.init function from log module
- Better error message on constraint violation
- System error description is absent in relay/applier message in box.info().replication...
- improve decimals
- Add metadata to the SQL query row result
- Expose box.error to be used by applications
- Lua not yet supported