When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
34 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to theano
- Numpy indexing warnings
- Error running theano-nose with python(gcc 7.3.0)
- AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'inf'
- `local_add/mul_canonizer` doesn't always collapse to variadic/vector form
- Make Canonizer always collapse nested ops
- Theano 1.0.3 issue with pygpu: ERROR (theano.gpuarray): Could not initialize pygpu, support disabled
- Compilation error with multiprocessing under Windows
- Implemented frac bilinear upsample using spatial transformer
- Theano on Google colab: The nvidia driver version installed with this OS does not give good results for reduction
- ERROR: Failure: pygpu.gpuarray.GpuArrayException
- Python not yet supported