When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
34 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to theano
- Error when running theano on a cluster
- Theano it is...
- AttributeError: module 'theano.tensor' has no attribute 'shared'
- I am encountering the same issue when I run any of the Theano tests. The first line of output is the warning:
- UserWarning on cuDNN versions above 7200
- shared variable in target gpu context
- error in cc.py
- Help and suggestion for building a model in theano
- Python not yet supported