When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
223 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- Remove duplicate HSTS headers from nginx.conf
- Can we have a new option to manipulate timeline visibility, which is "I have seen this post too many times"
- tootctl accounts refresh - ProgressBar::InvalidProgressError
- Following Notifications Using RSS/Atom Feeds
- Add https://x.social/admin/ip_blocks is has an admin api
- sidekiq: [FATAL] failed to allocate memory
- Fix crash and incorrect behavior in tootctl domains crawl
- Expose administrator status of user to API
- publicKey's JSON-LD @id should comply with RFC 6901
- How to edit published post
- No docs