When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
263 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to mastodon
- Allow arbitrary extra information to be collected when requesting and invite
- "Followers only" privacy level should apply to followers *at that time*
- Can we have a new option to manipulate timeline visibility, which is "I have seen this post too many times"
- tootctl accounts refresh - ProgressBar::InvalidProgressError
- Following Notifications Using RSS/Atom Feeds
- Add https://x.social/admin/ip_blocks is has an admin api
- sidekiq: [FATAL] failed to allocate memory
- Expose administrator status of user to API
- publicKey's JSON-LD @id should comply with RFC 6901
- How to edit published post
- No docs