When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to trailblazer
- CI: Use Ruby 2.4.9, 2.5.7, 2.6.5
- Generator Namespace / Documentation
- how to stub #success?
- [Feature] Debugger
- [Feature] trailblazer-compiled
- [Feature] Visualize activities
- Please add params pattern keyword arguments to Nested input: and output: properties
- Can't use trace with Wrap macro
- thoughts / questions / first impressions
- Allow step Contract::Build without parentheses