When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to trailblazer
- Allow step Contract::Build without parentheses
- Added descriptions to shorthand tests as a preview
- [Feature request] Stronger typing/dependency contract
- bugfix: using representer in combination with the validate step macro causes errors
- Adds a few attr_readers to NotAuthorizedError which is useful for API's
- Problem: Custom representer doesn't inherit contract's representer
- Handling form artifacts
- Implement operation output contracts
- Ability to use Persisted or Changed from Twin without changing contract
- Class-level state is not inherited