When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
59 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to platform
- Add information about v4 to docs
- Installer helper - force username and password change for admin users on migrate command
- Decision making for feature readiness
- Warn users with the default browser warning if you have a post that wasn't saved and you are leaving the page
- Facebook: How users want to pull in reports from Facebook
- SMS Sync issue - SMS sent out from the platform are not delivered to recipient phone number.
- GET post/:id is always returning empty `completed_stages` for stages that are internal use only
- User search - Filters and search do not work together.
- User search - Unable to filter users after performing search.
- Test our documentation for installation of Development with XAMPP
- PHP not yet supported