When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Vim script not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to vundle.vim
- color_coded unavailable: requires lua
- The plugin can not be loaded by Vundle
- Error curl or wget is not available! Windows 10, even though curl is available
- vundle mangles paths on Windows 10, and fails to install plugins
- Is it possible to list plugins to stdout in plain text?
- set rtp+=~/.vim/bundle/Vundle.vim
- 4 years later I arrive here. I have tried git config --global core.editor $(which vim) but that doesn't work at all. I am very much frustrated. I can't do a git pull
- "do" something after update/install
- Replace deprecated git clone command.
- :PluginInstall adding a `.git` to the bundle package
- Vim script not yet supported