When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to csswg-drafts
- [css-text] Custom character replacement rules for `text-transform`
- Backslash & Yen sign behavior
- [css-transitions] smoothly transitioning scrollbars in/out when it appears/disappears
- [css-shapes][css-masking] add rect() and/or square() as shapes for clip-path
- [selectors-4] Consider disallowing :has() outside the rightmost compound
- [css-cascade][css-cascade-5] "source order" undefined
- [css-cascade] Cross-reference CSS Style Attributes spec
- [css-cascade] More hyperlinks of "declaration" term
- [css-values-4] Privacy concern around URL interpolation.
- [css-pseudo] highlights and decoration propagation
- HTML not yet supported