When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to remacs
- offset_of! is unsound
- eglot: wrong-number-of-arguments
- lsp: wrong-number-of-arguments json-serialize 5
- WASM plugin support
- Merge commit 'db71b31827' from emacs upstream (2018-04-14)
- macOS: cannot build remacs due to libxml/tree.h file not found
- Making Emacs truly modular?
- segfault when opening org-file
- docfile.rs requires the macros that it parses be all on one line
- Use c2rust for the rest of the C code.
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported