When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.PHP not yet supported
82 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to wordpress-seo
- [FEATURE REQUEST] Add a setting to enable Yoast meta in site search results
- UX improvements to snippet preview
- Space added after variables in taxonomies
- Yoast SEO confliction with Hubspot CTAs
- Notice: Undefined index: premium-free-translations.php
- Conflict with Ninja Forms and Ninja Forms Save Progress plugin?
- SEO Premium: Social preview multiple bugs
- Add spellcheck=true parameter to title and description inputs
- Image size warnings when running native AMP
- Move package dependencies to plugin-grunt-tasks
- PHP not yet supported