When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Lua not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to awesome
- Update Arch Wiki Awesome Article for release 4.4
- Link to client's content property detailed description doesn't work
- Convert error when building from source on Debian
- maximizing or fullscreen mode cause client focusing problems
- Visual problems after updating to Ubuntu 21.10
- Some documentation issues
- Fix a regression in naughty.notification.ignore_suspend
- `ignore_suspend` flag does not work for notifications
- test-screenshot.lua fails when it is run after another test.
- Ldoc tag to indicate readonly properties in the documentation
- Lua not yet supported