When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to swiper
- preconfigured recursive-search with multiple ivy-re-builders-alists
- Fix grep-occur when using multi-pass re-builders
- Remove outdated magit customization
- May swiper-isearch provide an option not showing multiple times for one line's multiple match?
- Request for M-n during swiper-isearch to preserve word boundary markers
- Sorting for Info-complete-menu-item
- Counsel compile env
- Improvements for swiper-isearch
- Added counsel-descbinds-action-exec
- Feature Request: Add execute action to counsel-descbinds
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported