When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to swiper
- bugfix: ivy does not support symbolic require-match values to completing-read
- Use prompt text for "M-o" actions when match list is empty
- How do I get counsel-recentf in chronological order?
- Allow selecting the prompt when there are no candidates
- Don't assume ivy-read always returns a string
- swiper-isearch highlighting
- `ivy--reset-state`: Ensure default values are prepended
- [Question] Quit ivy without stopping the execution.
- Add option to disable opening of temporary buffers in counsel-switch-buffer
- Allow passing extra arguments to counsel-rg at the end of the input
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported