When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Emacs Lisp not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to swiper
- Allow user to customize prompts
- Please include full-text copies of GPL-3+ and GFDL-1.3+
- `ivy-occur-` functions for callers with multi-line candidates do not operate on the entire candidate
- counsel-find-file does not work as intended in Tramp when M-x dired-do-copy or M-x copy-file is triggered. It does not go to local when `\ C-j` is pressed. File path stays in the same directory
- counsel-rg uses smart-case by default, making case sensitive requires non-obvious configuration
- counsel-rg occur jumps to where counsel-rg was initiated
- Check if ivy--done is accepting a string.
- Document that ivy-read's action function does not necessarily take a string argument
- Better documentation about ivy-set-actions
- completion ignores candidates other than the 1st directory while find-file
- Emacs Lisp not yet supported