When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Elixir not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dataloader
- Avoid preloads in lateral subqueries
- Error upgrading from 1.0.7 -> 1.0.8: cannot preload associations in subquery in query
- ORDER BY of a has_many through not respected
- Allow configure repo_opts per query
- Dataloader.Ecto throws an error if you try to load a non-ecto struct
- Added Dataloader.has_source? so registered sources can be checked
- [Ecto] Don't preload if only requesting the "id" field of a belongs_to association
- Any way to partition the queries to limit for each branch separately?
- No way to load "all" records
- Allow full ecto functionality
- Elixir not yet supported