When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
46 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to activeadmin
- Can't log to active admin after migrating from heroku to AWS ECS
- Font Awesome upgrade from 4 -> 5 "breaking" active admin
- Unify specifying label in show -> attributes_table
- Use collection length instead of running COUNTs for limited collections
- Test against ruby 2.6
- How to add an ajax button?
- Trix editor
- --no-assets option at install
- Why jQuery?
- Pundit adapter raise errors when using namespace