When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to adguardhome
- Treat empty responses as invalid during parallel requests
- Blocks the dna
- Adguard doesn't resolve any address - FreeBSD/ports/raspberry pi/etc
- Add an option to disable caching of NXDOMAIN responses
- Wiki - Encryption - Certbot install unclear for docker image users
- Option to enable/disable ECS based on the Client Settings
- DDR doesn't announce h3 support if serve_http3 is set
- Every 4 days AdGuard Home Stop Working
- Specifies different blocking_mode for different blocklist
- AGH "Cluster/Peers"
- Go not yet supported