When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
757 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to brackets
- bootstrap is not working in brackets
- Dont work Set default for syntax
- All of the files I had created with Brackets disappeared when I updated to 1.14.1 from the app and my hard drive. It seems like the update reseted the whole app and it's folders, and there's no trace of my coded, saved files. What do I do?
- when i use <meta charset="utf-8" its prevents my </head> and </html> from closing. any ideas why?
- Until a few days ago when I open Brackets it reads the entire tree under mi main folder named MIWEB. Without any advice yesterday I found that one folder in the tree derived from the before mentioned main folder does not appear in the list in the left of the Brackets screen. Nevertheless I can use Open Folder and it opens this folder without any trouble but hiding the others. Is there any kind of property that I could change by mistake in this folder that makes not appear in the main left screen? Do you have any suggestion? Thank you in advance and best regards.I'm using Windows 8.1 an Brackets version 1.14 versión 1.14.1-17752 (release-1.14.1 959fed135)
- Crazy default directory to save as
- Bracket ne répond pas
- [EPV] Update Notification not localized on WIN and MAC
- The live preview doesn't show. For new programmers.
- Brackets editor showing faint lines as I type