When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
467 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to brackets
- [Brackets auto-update Windows/Mac] If a user has multiple brackets window open then update bar comes on all the instances.
- [Brackets auto-update Windows/Mac] UI issue on first launch
- Add error strings for drag and drop in filetreeview
- [Brackets auto-update Linux] Crash on Quit
- [Brackets auto-update Windows/Mac] Update bar should show three dots for the strings if the view is small.
- "document" class is not defined in JS compiler error
- [Brackets auto-update Windows/Mac] Content of status bar gets overlapped when the brackets window is resized to a smaller size.
- Is there a way to keep file open in brackets if they are not accessible ?
- [Brackets auto-update Windows/Mac] The buttons in update bar should have border radius of 3px as per specs.
- [Brackets auto-update Windows/Mac] If a user has multiple brackets window open then after download the status bar gets stuck on validating installer.