When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
362 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to brackets
- update codemirror to 5.24.0
- Conflicting keyboard shortcut
- Version 1.8: Constant high CPU usage (JS files only)
- Added Reverse Inspect feature in MultiBrowserLive Preview using the existing Websocket transport architecture
- User is able to create file/folders using relative path
- Browser Sync plugin for brackets
- CTRL+C or CTRL+X doesn't work during selection
- ALF Automation
- Invalid https certificate for brackets.io
- HTML code hinting without "<"
- Brackets Portable. Was: How to change cache path
- Online platform: Google Drive / Dropbox
- File change throws "Cannot read property file of null" on NavigationAndHistory/main.js
- Remove restriction on the number of files in the project.
- Support HTML 4 attributes
- JS Hint doesn't work whit big files
- Slow/Freezing while editing networked file
- shortcut issue (hide sidebar)
- Copying contents from a HTML file will also copy CSS contents in quick-edit, without actually displaying those properties.
- Never opens the current file