When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
373 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to brackets
- Feature suggestion : add line of code to multiple files
- fonts not working especially when changing size
- Core: There is a layout issue on extension manager panel when narrow down the window
- Brackets extension error
- JP: The location of the prompt is incorrect after click "Quick Edit" or "Quick Docs".
- ALF Automation
- Does Brackets have autocomplete for SASS?
- Brackets API Docs Page...Top Navigation
- LB: ja_JP: In-context translation change in string "Port on which WebSocket Server runs for Live Preview"
- LB: LOC: fr_FR: Accents missing in FR strings.
- Autocomplete doesn't work starting with version 1.8 on Linux
- Brackets 1.9 and earlier: If you have multiple stylesheets in Quick Edit panel the code is rendered with Grayscale antialiasing (a bit blurry text) instead of ClearType
- Start with a taller window, remember window size from previous run
- Release 1.9 Deployment Tasks
- Reloading the wrong folder and files when using multiple instances
- Release 1.9 Tasks
- Can't enable Emmet through Extensions Manager
- Brackets 1.8 crashes leaving black frame on macOS Sierra
- Line Comments don't take indentation into account