When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to aiohttp
- Always set 'Content-Type': 'application/octet-stream'?
- client post freezes when headers contains certain content length
- body_exists for requests without body should be False
- BaseRequest.body_exists returns wrong value on (at least) GET
- Fix tests in master
- "application data after close notify on" 4.0.0a1
- Is there a release plan for 3.7?
- Fix deflate compression (#4506)
- payload.read_chunk method never returns if locked by a semaphore
- Allow RFC 2822-compliant dates for the `expires` cookie directive
- Python not yet supported