When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to aiohttp
- Fix overshadowing of overlapped subapp prefixes (#3701).
- Wrong return type annotathion for json of WSMessage in http_websocket.py
- Scheduled weekly dependency update for week 16
- FileResponse doesn't work on windows
- get_encoding: make looking at body optional
- HTTPRequestEntityTooLarge not raised when using request.multipart()
- Add documentation for persistent session creation & disposal
- Cookies sent in 302 redirect not handled correctly anymore
- Cannot use subapps with overlapped prefixes
- aiohttp - concurrent requests are getting hung
- Python not yet supported