When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Add a CodeTriage badge to enzyme
- How to test Auth0 component using jest | enzyme
- TyperError: this._instance.render is not a function
- configure custom wrappingComponent and use shallow method cause RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
- Functional component and useState hooks - wrapper not reflecting changes after rerender triggered by setState
- Testing Hooks in a Mock API
- hasClass does not detect class after simulating click on element
- containsMatchingElement is broken
- cheerio incompatible version: TypeError: Cannot read property 'htmlparser2' of undefined
- Adjacent sibling combinator no longer working
- Method “simulate” is only meant to be run on a single node. 0 found instead.