When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to ng2-smart-table
- How to add custom class when I clicked on add new button ?
- how to show password field in column
- setFilter - Multiple value on the same field
- Sort desc first
- binding an object to the column for more than one property
- Fixing issue #204 by adding a new attribute 'preSelectCriteria' where…
- New Feature: Include row data when invoking filterFunction
- There's a bug in selecting the first row of the table
- Use RouterLink in CustomEditorComponent
- Translate to other language
- TypeScript not yet supported