When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Swift not yet supported
50 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to alamofire
- Feature request: allow to execute some code before each request?
- Alamofire 5 HTTPHeaders crash
- The Client Certificate Support
- Module compiled with Swift 5.1 cannot be imported by the Swift 5.1.2 compiler.
- Update README.md
- [Alamofire 5] Upload API Access Control
- Add guidance for logging in Usage.md or AdvancedUsage.md
- Feature Request: Support URLSessionWebSocketTask
- Value of type 'DataRequest' has no member 'stream'
- Update README docs
- Swift not yet supported