When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Swift not yet supported
49 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to alamofire
- Fixed crash in Demo app
- Session's HTTP headers do not apply to requests
- Alamofire 5 upload multipartFormData with parameters?
- Bundle Identifier does not match
- Feature Request: Support URLSessionWebSocketTask
- Value of type 'DataRequest' has no member 'stream'
- Compose `Session` of several protocols
- [Alamofire 5]: Rewrite Usage Documentation
- Support Request Subclasses
- Use of .authenticate needs to be made more clear in docs
- Swift not yet supported