When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to amber
- Amber can't be built
- libssl issue on MacOS Catalina (maybe as early as Mohave)
- Remove process_count option
- Log time is UTC, not local
- Remove Cluster Option
- How do I set SameSite cookies?
- Could not find the recipe base : 404 Not Found
- Add upload file multiple support, fix more problem about route scope.
- Option in amber.yml to disable spec generation
- Create Security.md / Policy
- Crystal not yet supported