When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to proselint
- Questionable redundancy warning from After the Deadline
- Update coveralls to 1.6.0
- [Crash] "Database needs recovery"
- Upgrade to click>=7.0
- Could/Would/Should of -> have/'ve
- Update rq to 0.13.0
- Ubuntu package is not available
- Update flask-cors to 3.0.7
- Edit rule: "No hyphen is necessary..."
- Added checks for capitalizing the beginning of sentences
- Python not yet supported