When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
30 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis-py
- Incorrect error message `MasterNotFoundError: No master found for 'pre'` when timeout.
- implement CLIENT REPLY ON|OFF|SKIP
- Fix #1116 - trimmed stream causes exception on xreadgroup with id 0
- Inconsistent / confusing results for XREADGROUP
- xreadgroup throws an exception if message was trimmed when reading pending messages
- **ValueError: filedescriptor out of range in select()**
- Add READONLY and READWRITE commands
- Fix PythonParser.on_disconnect not to close socket before Connection
- Does the redis-py multiprocessing safe when share a connection pool?
- Add overflow-type connection pool
- Python not yet supported