When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
421 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to angular
- fix(router): stricter typing for Route.pathMatch
- router: stricter typing for Route.pathMatch
- Information during compilation sent to ErrorHandler. Why? Can this be avoided?
- Angular 9: Spy not tracking/detecting life cycle methods(ngOnInit/ngAfterViewInit)
- style(ngcc): post-merge review tidy up
- build(docs-infra): upgrade cli command docs sources to b76099083
- Pr 36679 fixup
- docs: add new section for CLI deprecations
- ServiceWorker doesn't update `index.html` when headers (e.g. CSP) change
- build: update to typescript 3.9.5
- TypeScript not yet supported