When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
134 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to angular
- Transition animation skipped when used with router.navigate in Firefox.
- docs(aio): What does "checked" mean with afterContentChecked
- Translation not recognized on production (webpack, JIT)
- Validators should not called during view init
- Animations not working on Firefox 53, error
- Binding value didn't update after asynchronous change
- Error message is empty when Provider is not satisfied in tests
- refactor(release): kick off animations once change detection exists
- Each HammerJS event is causing a new HammerJS instance to be created.
- docs(aio): grammatical fix. remove duplicate word 'our'
- Add debug context details to ExpressionChangedAfterItHasBeenCheckedError message
- fix(compiler-cli): add fallback to xlf format to extractor
- Testability API not stabalizing - ng-upgrade
- AoT: lifecycle hooks inheritance not working
- aio: fixed maximum width content makes home page look weird
- errors.ts:42 ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): TypeError: Cannot read property 'form' of undefined
- TestBed.configureTestingModule should allow to use non exported directives from imported Modules
- Angular's input validation should align with HTML5 validation! (Currently it does not!)
- Update browser support documentation with note on IE compatibility view
- build(aio): auto-fill width/height to all image tags