When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
462 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to angular
- docs(animations): add `:enter` and `:leave` info to query api docs
- BrowserModule has already been loaded. Using BrowserAnimationsModule.
- refactor: make `RuntimeError` class reusable across packages
- Error with <router-outlet> after updating to fedora 35
- test: spy on console.error in configureTestingModule reset test
- refactor(animations): remove unnecessary code
- refactor(animations): reuse existing Version class
- refactor(compiler): delete View Engine components of @angular/compiler
- docs: Updated described version number
- Error: Cannot find module from import in component
- TypeScript not yet supported