When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
461 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to angular
- Scoping CSS keyframes in emulated view encapsulation
- Ivy + Angular Elements = "NullInjectorError: No provider for CompilerFactory"
- fix(compiler): generate view restoration for keyed write inside template listener
- fix(complier-cli): check split two way binding
- docs: add new i18n formats to i18n guide
- build: update to typescript 4.3.4
- Directive mixins do not inherit `@Input`/`@Output` metadata properly.
- fix(compiler-cli): change ngcc hash algorithm to be FIPS compliant
- build: update dependency tsickle to v0.43.0
- Imported Components/Directives from Ivy library are not recognized in dynamically loaded component
- TypeScript not yet supported