When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
34 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to angular-cli
- Lazy loading only uses absolute routes
- Expected 'styles' to be an array of strings.
- fix(@schematics/angular): fix #12886, import zone related flags in other file.
- Extremely slow ng serve performance [Source Map compiling]
- ng serve compiling again and again without any saving changes
- Package "@angular/compiler-cli" has an incompatible peer dependency to "typescript" (requires ">=3.1.1 <3.2", would install "3.2.1")
- ng update fails when using local library
- Add Validator generation
- feat(@schematics/angular): consistent naming of options and arguments that do the same thing
- [test]: random execution of unit tests while using multiple stub components in same spec
- TypeScript not yet supported