When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to angular-cli
- git add after ng generate command
- Mat-typography doesn’t work when I build my angular app.
- ng build --prod error because ngsw-config.json not moved during migration
- Incorrect tsconfig path for libraries
- ng new : Renaming AppComponent --> RootComponent
- combine React JSX components and custom loaders
- Do not pin versions on ng update
- ETIMEDOUT during ng update
- Support having a default project in v6
- Cross entry-point bundle is created for polyfills
- TypeScript not yet supported