When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to material2
- chore: set up saucelabs on bazel for ci
- Screen readers assume tabs are always selected irrespective of the aria-current value
- [MatDialog] Can MatDialog has "afterDismiss" handle to handle the cancel click?
- feat(material-experimental): add test harness for button
- Making custom Angular Material multiSelect filterable component
- Avoid unneeded slice+splice in _pageData
- Stepper no stateChanged when updateValueAndValidity
- Missing margin on stroked buttons in card actions
- matNativeControl shows value that does not match model when options are changed, makes displayed option unselectable
- refactor(tree): avoid improper query usage
- TypeScript not yet supported