When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to material2
- fix(bottom-sheet): don't move focus if it was moved during close animation
- docs(list): remove spurious "the"
- docs(harnesses): ensure all harnesses have complete and correct docs
- Mouse scrolling freezes in weird edge cases
- mat-table: change height of rows (mat-row) and cells (mat-cell) to 52px
- Missing amd id for bundles/material.umd.js
- mat-tab-nav-bar should support label alignment
- Revisit tool used for generating/validating API goldens
- The matSortActive header gives no indication when being focussed
- Button click event does not fire on first tap/ click in Safari 13
- TypeScript not yet supported