When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
41 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to material2
- fix(material-experimental/mdc-menu): implement increasing elevation
- fix(material/schematics): replace removed variables with their values in sass api migration
- bug(COMPONENT): TITLE
- build: bump a few Angular and external dependencies
- feat(COMPONENT): pass the `Attribute` as a parameter
- docs(material/snack-bar): clarify dismissal actions in snackbar and u…
- docs-bug(stepper): misleading default icon documentation
- bug(RadioButton): Multiple components match node with tagname mat-radio-button.
- docs: add indentation to mat-form-field with suffix example
- docs(slider): apply a11y guidance
- TypeScript not yet supported