When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to material2
- bug(Mat-icon/Mat-Stepper): Accessibility issue whiel reading Mat-icon
- bug: Memory Leaks on several material components ?
- Sidenav 'openedChange' event is fired when default value is 'opened=true'
- MatInput - On Mobile devices pressing enter key should trigger blur and hide keyboard
- bug(drag-drop): `Point` interface is not exported in the public API
- fix(material-experimental/mdc-chips): align theming setup with other MDC components
- fix(youtube-player): unable to bind to events after initialization
- fix(datepicker): add hover indication to navigation buttons
- fix(tree): complete viewChange stream on destroy
- fix(google-maps): update to latest typings and remove manual override
- TypeScript not yet supported