When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
463 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- Give control whether loop_control label is private
- gcp_iam_service_account_module state absent doesn't remove the service account
- s3_bucket creation should fail, if the bucket already exists in different region
- Quoted values are falsly identified as boolean
- Add module ldap_attrs; deprecate ldap_attr
- Feature: Collections search path in playbook for lookups, filters and tests (like for modules/roles)
- Provide support for AWS S3 Public Access Blocking
- Update collections dev guide for testing
- haproxy drain mode fixes #37591
- azure_rm_keyvaultkey_info AttributeError: 'AzureRMKeyVaultKeyInfo' object has no attribute 'vault'
- Python not yet supported