When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
613 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- New release 2.12.10rc1
- New release v2.13.5rc1
- ansible-test - Update coverage to version 6.5.0.
- New release v2.14.0b2
- Issues with EdgeOS playbooks: Failed to resolve hostname inventory_hostname
- fixed all the listed occurences
- changed files
- ansible-vault encrypt_string output is missing a new line, causing broken output on copy
- scenario guide doc changes
- "File not found" error when running windows integration tests with "--inventory"
- Python not yet supported