When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
556 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- [stable-2.9] Reinstall i18n files for PostgreSQL tests (#66734)
- [stable-2.9] display - remove extra new line after warning message (#65199)
- facts virtual: detect KVM when product_name is 'KVM Server'
- File module: Using glob pattern creates a dir with an asterisk as a name
- Update conjur_variable.py
- Filter does not fail when is missing
- async_status fails in collection role does not have job_result.finished
- [WIP]Add support for libssh connection type
- ec2.py should honor boto profile for RDS instances
- gitlab_user: add support to block/unblock user (#61754)
- Python not yet supported