When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
43 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- Installing pip packages in virtalenv
- Variable expansion changed from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- Streamline Arch Linux detection following systemd standard (rebase of pr 15675)
- Updated Release.txt versions
- remove param vm_id in VirtualMachine initializer call
- add some integration tests for s3_bucket
- [WIP] Add ini filters to_ini and from_ini
- Unable to find in expected paths
- Refactor and improve gconftool2 module
- Setting registry ACLs using win_acl is broken by ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES
- A couple more places where compat.six was used converted to module_utitls.six
- unarchive checks for excluded files
- Fix #22917 module fails to run if configured log file is not writeable
- M/Monit Inventory
- rabbitmq_queue has no option to use HTTPS when accessing RabbitMQ management API
- Fix #22968 - Setting registry ACLs using win_acl is broken by ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES
- rabbitmq_queue, add param to allow HTTPS connection to mgt api, fixes #22953
- parted module returns "[Errno 2] No such file or directory"
- Add --jail support to pkgng.
- The Python3 dev doc is more general than just modules