When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
378 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- Yum module failing on missing repository.
- Update the bundled backports.ssl_match_hostname because of potential certificate attacks
- Fixed issues of using AviCredentials due to import errors
- os_coe_cluster overrides param labels wrongly by default
- Network_cli returns AuthenticationConnectionFailure inconsistently
- Added state "remount" which will remount the device
- ansible-vault output blends together with input when using stdin
- apt does not honor update_cache
- luks_device: make key add/removal idempotent
- win_route only removes runtime route
- Python not yet supported