When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
43 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- Azure inventory fails with missing os_profile on certain machine types
- [WIP] Autogen man
- win_chocolatey installing powershell when powershell4 is installed
- Update AWS CloudTrail module to use boto3
- Add functionality to apk.py module
- Support for new K8s modules
- variables in vars not getting expanded
- backport 2.3: Fix stderr false return value
- Fix incorrect command-line parameters for Solaris
- yum module does not respect disablerepo and enablerepo when list is used
- Unprivileged user become doesn't work with async and allow_world_readable_tmpfiles
- Associate `systemd` module with `service` test.
- synchronize: explicitly set the executable for localhost
- ansible-galaxy login SSLValidationError for api.github.com
- synchronize: uses destination ansible_shell_executable also on the source host
- Inconsistent behavior with quoted variable values in inventory file
- b64encode filter can't handle non-ascii UTF-8 strings
- Add HDD serial numbers. (rebase/fixes of #9454)
- cloud: ovirt: Add support to specify multiple LUNs
- Add an integration test step to win_regedit for the expandstring type.