When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
34 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- WIP: integration/targets/ios_* work to support IOS
- Name of a role may prevent it from being executed in 2.2.0
- Fixes #20412 junos_config delete command fix
- win_copy: Add creates/removes parameter
- ios_facts: gather hardware facts fails on IOS-XE
- Specify in gitlab_user requirements one needs to have admin rights
- vsphere_guest - vm_hardware: cpu sockets and cpu cores
- win_user: Does not allow modification of domain users
- No error for non-existent handlers when notify is used with include
- Fix bug 20253: yaml representer for AnsibleUnsafeText
- win_feature fix issue #20433 - source param not found on win2k8
- win_feature - source parameter on Win2k8 gets error "A parameter cannot be found that matches parameter name 'Source'."
- win_msi: Add -type "path" to path parameters
- Avi Networks Ansible modules.
- Docker AttributeError: 'module object has no attribute 'Client'
- Do not leak uri password in logs
- win_package doesn't allow non-zero (but successful) exit codes from installers to be specified
- winrm managed kinit
- Correctly call get_config
- Issue with junos_config module with order of statements