When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
64 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- Cannot connect unmanaged Docker container to network on Swarm worker
- docker inventory plugin is broken with last version of docker API
- Fix link to source file defining env vars used in config.
- lib/ansible/module_utils/facts/system/ssh_pub_keys.py loses ECDSA hash type
- remote_tmp not honored for async tasks
- Documentation on how to enable ANSIBLE_PARAMIKO_HOST_KEY_AUTO_ADD in ansible.cfg is incomplete
- yum: use envra instead of nevra
- netscaler_servicegroup: add disable operation
- New module: xmlrpc_client
- how to add multiple entries for "runonce" parameter in vmware_guest
- Resolve issues with NetApp E-Series LunMapping module
- netscaler_service: add disable operation
- Deprecate citrix/netscaler module
- (P1) nxos_udld_interface fails for certain interfaces for mode = enable
- Adding public key type for ECDSA sub-types
- yum: fix reporting group changes in check_mode
- AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ANSIBLE_SSH_CONTROL_PATH_DIR'
- git module diff mode is excessively verbose
- pacemaker_cluster.py: Fix issue #25528, allow to put pacemaker cluster in/out from maintenance mode
- Add passive_interface property to nxos_ospf_vrf module