When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
43 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- ansible-galaxy login SSLValidationError for api.github.com
- cloud: ovirt: Add support to specify multiple LUNs
- Add an integration test step to win_regedit for the expandstring type.
- Variable within Variable not getting templated
- New Amazon SES Modules
- GCP: backend service module
- win_domain_controller: documentation error in examples '_pass' should be '_password'
- Telegram notification module updated
- ios_command : truncated result
- git module does not obey ssh config when checking hostname
- tasks_from variable is not resolved in include_role
- [WIP] New module for managing AWS Datapipelines
- Traceback: Container.name contains invalid characters.\r\n using ecs_taskdefinition
- Ad hoc usage of ec2_tag module results in AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'items'
- Ansible 2.3 feature support for dellos9 and dellos10
- Removing temporary files when not proxing inside urls utils
- Exception while running ios_command which times out after correctly executing a command
- template/copy module regression: allow redirection inside validate
- Feature idea vmware_dvs_portgroup - security, teaming/failover settings
- Can't remove iam users, groups and roles if policy attached