When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
54 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- intg tests for 'any_errors_fatal'
- Pamd Updates
- git module with key_file fails when key is encrypted (regression?)
- Add TCP option to Consul module
- yum module: state=latest ignores the version within name with ambiguous behaviour
- Fix roles language in docs
- constants API changing in devel
- nmcli: this function is responsible only for generating command
- UNENCRYPTED option is no longer supported in PG10
- When strategy is 'free' include tasks inside roles are not executing
- failed to run "timezone" module
- Adds support for all Consul 0.8 ACL rule scopes
- Copy module fails to copy directory unless destination directory exists with same permissions
- INI inventory plugin: add documentation about variable types
- The logging setup by utils.display only ever uses error/info log levels.
- optionally show failure on changes with junit report
- The logging setup by utils.display() has it's log level hardcode to DEBUG
- The ansible logging setup in utils.display is only called from display.py losing useful context and debugging information.
- Check existence of SSL certs in Foreman callback
- yum module doesn't fail when trying to install x86_64 package on i686 architecture