When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
293 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- Fix typo in server.c
- [Feature] Distinguish between update and insert events
- Revert cluster slot migration tests.
- Cleanup: remove duplicated code from sentinel/lazyfree
- [NEW] Incorrect escaping in single-quote strings
- Allow setting privdata for blocked client in module
- Fix comments and typo in many places.
- clean dead assignment, start is never used in sdstrim function
- [NEW]Stream length add range support
- Cluster with TLS is fine but with added 'sentinel' begins to log errors
- C not yet supported