Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
291 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- Add COMMAND COUNT test to cover reply-schemas-validator test
- Fixed tracking of command duration for multi/eval/module
- Clang: fix for -flto argument
- Add basic eventloop latency measurement.
- callback when key expires in Redis
- [QUESTION] Why does the command "command-getkeys" return an error type for commands without a key?
- which c source file to be import to test quicklist & z_set
- [CRASH] 7.0.10 memcpy sigabrt due to buffer overflow in replication.c line 367
- Improvements regarding reply_schema validation
- [QUESTION]How to understand the network communication function of redis through the source code of redis
- C not yet supported