When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
230 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- Add offsets/count specifiers to BITOP command
- Expose used memory to modules via redismodule api
- Add gitter badge
- Manual Failover on Slave causes Infinite loop
- Build fails under GCC
- Memory not becoming free after eviction of keys.
- optimize listpack for append only usage
- Allow modules to handle RDB loading errors.
- Some confusions on sdshdr5 & sdshdr8 on key/value actual memory usage and MEMORY USAGE command
- Modules must have execute permissions to load
- C not yet supported