Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes, HyperLogLogs, Bitmaps.
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
292 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- [NEW] Improve RM_Call performance
- Add filtering for monitor
- Redis 6.2.7 crashed by signal: 7, si_code: 128
- change of behavior between redis 7 and redis 6.2 when a replica aborts
- No memory barrier after reading io_threads_pending
- Wait upon write-out of all pages in the specified range not only sub…
- fix signalModifiedKey order in list and zset command
- Limiting the Client Authentication Time
- Optimize 'hsetnxCommand()' by adding a new function 'hashTypeSetnx()' to replace 'hashTypeExists()' and 'hashTypeSet()'
- [BUG] Update docs to mark "ip" in cluster shards as optional
- C not yet supported