ANTLR (ANother Tool for Language Recognition) is a powerful parser generator for reading, processing, executing, or translating structured text or binary files.
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to antlr4
- C++ target: Downcast warning on x32 in PredictionContextMergeCacheOptions.h
- [Go target] Generated lexer uses "l" for some functions, "p" for other functions.
- Fix incorrect TypeScript typings for CommonTokenStream.tokens
- [Doc] Go instructions incomplete.
- Improve testing infrastructure
- [TypeScript target] why Listener.ts is not an abstract class or its methods aren't implemented
- Fixed file paths used in `package.json#exports.types`
- Replace experimental dependency on golang.org/x/exp
- Cleanup JS/TS
- Some rule names cause runtime errors in Python target
- Java not yet supported