When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to airflow
- add commands explanation
- Incorrect await_container_completion in KubernetesPodOperator
- Allow generation of connection URI to work when no conn type
- DAG on_failure_callback uses wrong context
- Refactor `S3KeysUnchangedSensor` system test
- Mapped tasks each update a different Dataset
- Correct the description of "schema"
- Added Istio support to KubernetesPodOperator
- Add config to control Kubernetes Client retry behaviour
- Email Configuration How-To: Configuring e-mail via SES using environment variables
- Python not yet supported