When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to airflow
- DAG on_failure_callback uses wrong context
- Refactor `S3KeysUnchangedSensor` system test
- Mapped tasks each update a different Dataset
- Email Configuration How-To: Configuring e-mail via SES using environment variables
- Statsd aggregation issue on some metrics with multiple schedulers running
- Some liveness checks don't actually check process
- Reset executor_config when clearing a task?
- Celery worker enters a catatonic state after redis restart
- [Helm Chart] Support multiple DagProcessors
- Getting 404 not found error when writing airflow logs to google cloud storage
- Python not yet supported