When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to incubator-airflow
- Remove support for `FAB APP_THEME`
- Random DagRuns set to running during large catch up
- Scheduler polling is extremely heavy for big DAGs
- PostgreSQL Database Backend Section Requires some additional info on fallback hosts
- ODBC Hook documention doesn't say how to provide a connection ID
- Operator deepcopy does not honor `shallow_copy_attrs` if value also referenced in `__init_kwargs`
- Launch Pod/job in separate namespace and support in helm chart
- Create custom DAG classes with custom `clear` etc.
- should we normalize scheme and hostname of URI to be lower?
- Current XCom __getitem__ behavior is confusing in task mapping context
- Python not yet supported