When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to incubator-airflow
- Some liveness checks don't actually check process
- Celery worker enters a catatonic state after redis restart
- [Helm Chart] Support multiple DagProcessors
- Getting 404 not found error when writing airflow logs to google cloud storage
- Kerberos : switch MIT to Heimdal
- ExternalTaskSensor: An option to use the data_interval variables rather than execution_date
- Broken Task Tries, Landing Times, Duration pages due to large number of tasks
- Introduce flake8-simplify to simplify our code.
- Whitespaces disappear when referencing file content
- Suggesting to add documentation on how to run Airflow on Windows using WSL
- Python not yet supported