When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
69 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to swift
- [DO NOT MERGE] Test swift-crypto PR136
- #62310: "unable to type-check in reasonable time" error should suggest reporting a bug
- build: on FreeBSD, set the rpath of built stdlib dylibs to $ORIGIN
- `_swift_willThrow` is not atomic.
- [interop] Dispatch virtual method calls correctly
- [NFC] Migrate remnant Jira issue references to GitHub issues
- Very slow compilation time due to resolving keypath base type
- [Concurrency] TaskGroup with discardResults
- [WIP] Migrate simple and dominator based jump threading to OSSA
- [Sema/SILGen] Allow property wrappers on `let` declarations
- C++ not yet supported