When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
32 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to swift
- Remove all references to unused LitRe tool
- [stdlib][SR-2239][5.0] Implement AAPCS64 variable argument list support.
- Fix value of `platform_module_dir` in `lit.cfg`
- [AD] struct_extract result is varied only if field isn't `@noDerivative`
- [TF] Bring batchNormalized in line with standard batchnorm formula
- Accept trailing commas in expression lists.
- WIP: build-script: add a flag to build libSwiftSyntaxParser only.
- Use Request to getDefaultType & move cache to SourceFile.
- Refactor delayed member parsing and fix a bug
- [5.0][migrator] Migrate '.index(where:)' to '.firstIndex(where:)'
- C++ not yet supported