When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
38 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to swift
- [WIP] [Parser] Decouple the parser from AST creation (part 3.1)
- [Source Tooling] Refactoring action to convert if statement to switch
- [Serialization] Remove several unnecessary bits of helper logic
- [Serialization] Simplify reading of group info for swiftdoc files
- SpecializeOpaqueArchetypes: Fix specialization of thin_to_thick_function
- [IRGenDebugInfo] Enable an assertion.
- [Diagnostics] Lift all restrictions from `invalid generic arguments` …
- [Constraint graph] Enable one-way constraints in function builders.
- [Constraint graph] Having "gathering all mentions" mean "gathering more mentions"
- [SILGen] Map in/out of context so that canonicalizing doesn't make func type over-specific.
- C++ not yet supported