When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
92 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to swift
- Improve cast message when type not found
- @Observable + each T = compiler crash
- closure in pack expansion = "Failed to produce diagnostic"
- Key path sendability warning should be suppressed
- [AutoDiff] Check the inlining cost / benefit model for autodiff-generated functions (we need to ensure they receive benefit bonus)
- swiftmodule file added to linker input files when using cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug
- Swift 5.9 OSS not Building on Apple Silicon
- [5.10][Reflection] Look for __AUTH segments as well as __DATA segments.
- [AutoDiff] Implement the closure optimization that is specialized towards the linear map tuples / enums produced by autodiff.
- [Caching] Change swift cache key computation
- C++ not yet supported