When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
92 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to swift
- Nullable NSString constant turns into empty string in Swift
- `@Sendable` with function type defined as a `typealias` doesn't compile
- SKProductsRequest crashing on device but not when run in Xcode
- Compiler does not know how to choose between an async and a non-async version of a function
- Sleeping tasks high memory usage after being cancelled
- UNREACHABLE executed at /home/build-user/swift/lib/AST/ASTMangler.cpp:1370!
- Unable to update SPM module graph
- [update-checkout] Windows dependencies weren't checked out
- Availability annotations for third party libraries when using Library evolution/ resilience
- Async/await: slow in certain combinations
- C++ not yet supported