When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to go-tdlib
- Is it possible to use .session + .json?
- Can't get past auth stage
- addProxy timeout
- gcc and tdlib build on windows ( instruction )
- README building instruction does not work for latest tdlib
- Struct member User.ID should be int64, not int32
- TDLib v1.8.0 support?
- Is it possible to save session to string
- UPDATE_APP_TO_LOGIN error when i try to register new session
- Missing -lstdc++ in sources
- Go not yet supported