When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to arrow
- Playgrounds are broken
- Algolia is not indexing API Docs
- [SECURITY] Releases are built/executed/released in the context of insecure/untrusted code
- Add finger tree data structure
- parTraverse isn't always executing in parallel
- "Inject" docs lead to 404 page
- HTML code at the bottom of "Selective" docs
- [Add Media] Arrow Playground Blog post
- Generated code for Show Typeclass does not escape Kotlin keywords.
- Add functions alt, some and many to Alternative type class
- Kotlin not yet supported